Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting there is half the battle




So I may or may not have a slight problem with being late, so on the day that we were to leave to seattle I had to have an emergency root canal and it ended up throwin off my whole day and I wasnt quite ready to leave on time. So me and Papa smurf booked it to the airport to try and make our plane on time, and of course (like I told him the whole way there) we made it! The funny thing is while we were rushin there asuming Katie was right ahead of us, she (being the cedar city country girl and forgeting her city roots) got lost, and we ended up having to wait for her anyway so it really technically wasnt my fault that we were late. :) Or at least thats what I liked to believe.Anyway we took off to Seattle. It was Avree's first time flyin and she was lovin it, and lovin pullin her suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment