Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Awesome Day!







So last Friday was an AWESOME day! It was nonstop coolness and fun! It started off with the morning...I drove out to Bellevue to go to the Seattle Temple, it was gorgeous and I had a really neat time there. Then I headed from there to Redmound where Zach works, to meet him for lunch...the Microsoft campus is amazing and cant even explain it, we ate in this mall like building with stores and restraunts just for their employees (and their family) there is like one hundred buildings on their campus and it has the biggest parking garage in the world! Anyway it was awesome to see where my big bro works except while walking around the campus I suddenly felt even more blonde and dumber than usual walking amist all those computer geniuses. I told Zach, "I am pretty sure I am the dumbest one here,except for the small children" he replyed, "nope they are prob smarter than you too!" (there is a lot of Indian people and Zach said they are really tough on their kids to be smart and competitive so sadly he was probably right). Then just when the day couldnt get any cooler...it did! .... but this post is too long to tell you about it....okay I will anyway, I met Laird Hamilton! yup, if you dont know who that is he is one of the biggest names in surfing and he is way hot! :) Awesome day right, best part is I drove to all these things and navigated all by myself ok maybe I got a little lost just once but found my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment